عـودة للخلف   :: ملتقى فتيات الإسلام :: > ♥ سَمَآءَاْتٌ بَيْضَآءْ ♥ > ♥ رِيَآضُ اَلْصَّآلِحَآت ♥

♥ رِيَآضُ اَلْصَّآلِحَآت ♥ [القسم الإسلامي الشامل ~]

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #1

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

عضويتي : 3763
 تاريخ إنتِسَآبيْ : May 2012
 مكاني : ..ّ في سمااء احلامي ّ..
 مشاركاتي : 355
 التقييم : نسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond repute
آخر تواجد: 04-06-2013 12:30 AM
فراشة Muhammad the Prophet

[BACKGROUND="100 #9900CC"]

محمد رسول الله
كل سعادتنا في الدنيا باتباعه

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

we get
the Happiness of the world
when we follow him

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #FF99CC"]

الحديث الأول عن أمـيـر المؤمنـين أبي حـفص عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه ، قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عـليه وسلم يـقـول : ( إنـما الأعـمـال بالنيات وإنـمـا لكـل امـرئ ما نـوى . فمن كـانت هجرته إلى الله ورسولـه فهجرتـه إلى الله ورسـوله ومن كانت هجرته لـدنيا يصـيبها أو امرأة ينكحها فهجرته إلى ما هاجر إليه ). رواه إمام المحد ثين أبـو عـبـد الله محمد بن إسماعـيل بن ابراهـيـم بن المغـيره بن بـرد زبه البخاري الجعـفي،[رقم:1] وابـو الحسـيـن مسلم بن الحجاج بن مـسلم القـشـيري الـنيسـابـوري [رقم :1907] رضي الله عنهما في صحيحيهما اللذين هما أصح الكتب المصنفه.

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC3399"]

1st Hadith Of The Forty Hadith
On the authority of Omar bin Al-Khattab, who said : I heared the messenger of Allah salla Allah u alihi wa sallam say :

"Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His messenger, his migration was for Allah and His messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated."
related by Bukhari and Muslim

[/BACKGROUND]

- - - I S L A M G I R L S . C O M - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

و أصوات الهموم تتعالى داخلك
و الأحزان التي علينا تتوالى
و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة
http://www.tvquran.com/Alsudaes_d.htm

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #2

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

التقييم : نسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond reputeنسمة هناء has a reputation beyond repute
Image797

[BACKGROUND="100 #FF0066"]

الحديث الثاني عن عمر رضي الله عنه أيضا ، قال : بينما نحن جلوس عـند رسـول الله ذات يوم اذ طلع علينا رجل شديد بياض الثياب ، شديد سواد الشعر لا يرى عليه أثـر السفر ولا يعـرفه منا احـد. حتى جـلـس إلى النبي صلي الله عليه وسلم فـأسند ركبـتيه إلى ركبتـيه ووضع كفيه على فخذيه، وقـال: " يا محمد أخبرني عن الإسلام ".
فقـال رسـول الله صـلى الله عـليه وسـلـم :(الإسـلام أن تـشـهـد أن لا إلـه إلا الله وأن محـمـد رسـول الله وتـقـيـم الصلاة وتـؤتي الـزكاة وتـصوم رمضان وتـحـج البيت إن اسـتـطـعت اليه سبيلا).
قال : صدقت.
فعجبنا له ، يسأله ويصدقه ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌؟ قال : فأخبرني عن الإيمان .
قال : أن تؤمن بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله واليوم الاخر وتؤمن بالقدر خيره وشره .
قال : صدقت .
قال : فأخبرني عن الإحسان .
قال : ان تعبد الله كأنك تراه ، فإن لم تكن تراه فإنه يراك .
قال : فأخبرني عن الساعة .
قال : "ما المسؤول عنها بأعلم من السائل "
قال : فأخبرني عن أماراتها .
قال : " أن تلد الأم ربتها ، وان ترى الحفاة العراة العالة رعاء الشاء يتطاولون في البنيان"
ثم انطلق ، فلبثت مليا ،ثم قال :" يا عمر أتدري من السائل ؟"
قلت : "الله ورسوله أعلم ".
قال : فإنه جبريل ، اتاكم يعلمكم دينكم "رواه مسلم [ رقم :

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #FF66CC"]

2nd Hadith Of The Forty Hadith
Also on the authority of Omar, who said :
One day while we were sitting with the messenger of Allah there appeared before us a man whose clothes were exceedingly white and whose hair was exceedingly black; no signs of journeying were to be seen on him and none of us knew him. He walked up and sat down by the prophet. Resting his knees against his and placing the palms of his hands on his thighs, he said:"O Muhammed, tell me about Islam". The messenger of Allah said: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so." He said:"You have spoken rightly", and we were amazed at him asking him and saying that he had spoken rightly. He said: "Then tell me about eman."He said:"It is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day, and to believe in divine destiny, both the good and the evil thereof." He said:"You have spoken rightly". He said: " Then tell me about ehsan." He said: "It is to worship Allah as though you are seeing Him, and while you see Him not yet truly He sees you". He said: "Then tell me about the Hour". He said: "The one questioned about it knows no better than the questioner." He said: "Then tell me about its signs." He said: "That the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress and that you will see the barefooted, naked, destitute herdsman competing in constructing lofty buildings." Then he took himself off and I stayed for a time. Then he said: "O Omar, do you know who the questioner was?" I said: "Allah and His messenger know best". He said: "He was Jebreel (Gabriel), who came to you to teach you your religion."

narrated by Muslim

[/BACKGROUND]

- - - I S L A M G I R L S . C O M - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #3

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

فراشة

[BACKGROUND="100 #9900CC"]

عن أبي عمرو ، وقيل أبي عمرة ؛ سفيان بن عبد الله الثقفي رضي الله عنه ، قال : قلت : يا رسول الله ! قـل لي في الإسـلام قـولا لا أسـأل عـنه أحــدًا غـيـرك ؛ قـال : ( قــل : آمـنـت بـالله ، ثـم اسـتـقم ).
رواه مسلم [ رقم : 38 ].

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC00CC"]

21st Hadith Of The Forty Hadith

On authority of Sufian bin Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with him said:

I said: "O Messenger of Allah, tell me something about Islam which I can ask of no one but you". He said:" Say:'I believe in Allah', and thereafter be upright."

related by Muslim.

[/BACKGROUND]

و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #4

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

ق4

[BACKGROUND="100 #FF00CC"]

عن أبي عـبد الرحمن عبد الله بن عـمر بـن الخطاب رضي الله عـنهما ، قـال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسـلم يقـول :( بـني الإسـلام على خـمـس : شـهـادة أن لا إلـه إلا الله وأن محمد رسول الله ، وإقامة الصلاة ، وإيـتـاء الـزكـاة ، وحـج البيت ، وصـوم رمضان ) رواه البخاري [ رقم : 8 ] ومسلم [ رقم : 16 ].

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC00FF"]

3rd Hadith Of The Forty Hadith
On the authority of Ibn Omar, the son of Omar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with both, who said : I heared the messenger of Allah say :

"Islam has been built on five [pillars]: testifying that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the zakat, making the pilgrimage to the House, and fasting in Ramadan."

[/BACKGROUND]

و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #5

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

فراشة

[BACKGROUND="100 #9966CC"]

عن أبي عبد الرحمن عبد الله بن مسعـود رضي الله عنه ، قال : حدثنا رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم � وهو الصادق المصدوق - :( إن أحـدكم يجمع خلقه في بطن أمه أربعين يوما نطفه ، ثم يكون علقة مثل ذلك ، ثم يكون مـضغـة مثل ذلك ، ثم يرسل إليه الملك ، فينفخ فيه الروح ، ويـؤمر بأربع كلمات : بكتب رزقه ، واجله ، وعمله ، وشقي أم سعيد ؛ فوالله الـذي لا إلــه غـيره إن أحــدكم ليعـمل بعمل أهل الجنه حتى ما يكون بينه وبينها إلا ذراع فيسبق عليه الكتاب فيعـمل بعـمل أهــل النار فـيـدخـلها . وإن أحدكم ليعمل بعمل أهل النار حتي ما يكون بينه وبينها إلا ذراع فــيسـبـق عليه الكتاب فيعمل بعمل أهل الجنة فيدخلها ) رواه البخاري [ رقم : 3208 ] ومسلم [ رقم : 2643

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC3399"]

4th Hadith Of The Forty Hadith
On the authority of Abdullah bin Masud, who said : the messenger of Allah, and he is the truthful, the believed narrated to us :

"Verily the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother's belly for forty days in the form of seed, then he is a clot of blood for a like period, then a morsel of flesh for a like period, then there is sent to him the angel who blows the breath of life into him and who is commanded about four matters: to write down his means of livelihood, his life span, his actions, and whether happy or unhappy. By Allah, other than Whom there is no god, verily one of you behaves like the people of Paradise until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Hell-fire and thus he enters it; and one of you behaves like the people of Hell-fire until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Paradise and thus he enters it."

[/BACKGROUND]

و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
قديم(ـة) منذ /11-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #6

نسمة هناء
عضوية نآدي القرآءة ♥

صورة نسمة هناء الرمزية

نسمة هناء غير متصل

تاج

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC9999"]

عن أبي ذر الغفاري رضي الله عنه ، عن النبي صلي الله علية وسلم ، فيما يرويه عن ربه تبارك وتعالى ، أنه قال : ( يا عبادي : إني حرمت الظلم على نفسي ، وجعـلته بيـنكم محرما ؛ فلا تـظـالـمـوا.
يا عبادي ! كلكم ضال إلا من هديته ، فاستهدوني أهدكم .
يا عبادي ! كلكم جائع إلا من أطعمته ، فاستطعموني أطعمكم.
يا عبادي ! كلكم عار إلا من كسوته ، فاستكسوني أكسكم .
يا عبادي ! إنكم تخطئون بالليل والنهار ، وأنا أغفر الذنوب جميعا فأستغفروني أغفر لكم .
يا عبادي ! إنكم لن تبلغوا ضري فتضروني ، ولن تبلغوا نفعي فتنفعوني .
يا عبادي ! لو أن أولكمم وآخركم وإنسكم وجنكم كانوا على أتقي قلب رجل واحد منكم ، ما زاد ذلك في ملكي شيئًا .
يا عبادي ! لو أن أولكم وأخركم وإنسكم وجنكم كانوا علي أفجر قلب رجل واحد منكم ، ما نقص ذلك من ملكي شيئًا .
يا عبادي ! لو أن أولكم وأخركم وإنسكم وجنكم قاموا في صعيد واحد ، فسألوني ، فأعطيت كل واحد مسألته ، ما نقص ذلك مما عندي إلا كما ينقص المخيط إذا أدخل البحر .
يا عبادي ! إنما هي أعمالكم أحصيها لكم ، ثم أوفيكم إياها ؛ فمن وجد خيرًا فليحمد الله ، ومن وجد غير ذلك فلا يلومن إلا نفسه ).
رواه مسلم [ رقم : 2577 ].

[/BACKGROUND]

[BACKGROUND="100 #CC99FF"]

24th Hadith Of The Forty Hadith
On the authority of Abu Dharr Al-Ghafari, of the prophet is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord is that He said:
"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.
O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.
O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to become as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it.
O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself."
related by Muslim.

[/BACKGROUND]

و كل ما يواجهنا من مصاعب
ارفع الصوت
وانصت واذهب مع كل كلمة

كن مع السعداء

الرد باقتباس
إضافة رد

الإشارات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 من الزوار)

أدوات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة مواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة ردود
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

رمز [IMG] متاح
رموز HTML مغلق

انتقل إلى

مواضيع مشابهة
الموضوع الكاتب المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
Muhammad prophet of Allah نسمة هناء ♥ رِيَآضُ اَلْصَّآلِحَآت ♥ 22 11-09-2012 09:39 PM

الساعة الآن +3: 12:07 PM.