عـودة للخلف   :: ملتقى فتيات الإسلام :: > ♥ سَمَآءَاْتٌ بَيْضَآءْ ♥ > ♥ عـــآلمي الجمـيل ♥

♥ عـــآلمي الجمـيل ♥ صحة ~ جمال ~ أناقة ~ ديكور ~ تربية وأسرة ~

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم(ـة) منذ /04-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #1

شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ
جوريّة ذاتُ ألقٍ

صورة شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ الرمزية

شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ غير متصل

عضويتي : 1261
 تاريخ إنتِسَآبيْ : Jul 2009
 مكاني : السعـوديهـ - مـكهـ
 مشاركاتي : 318
 التقييم : شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ بدأتْ تُحلقْ في سماءْ الإبداعْ ... بــَاركـَ اللهُ فيهاَ ~
آخر تواجد: 07-08-2017 12:32 AM
الافتراضي Smoking,, the slow killer

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Smoking,, the slow killer

We all wonder of those people who refuse to live happy and healthy life, they choose to live miserable life intentionally! They want to commit slow suicide, you may ask your self whom are they, they are the smokers.
As we know that our age is full of experiments and discoveries, these experiments may become one day a bad or fatal habits that lead people to death. Smoking is considered one of those habits.
Unfortunately, that most smokers know that this unpleasant habit causes many diseases to them. Perhaps you would care to know that it has an adverse effect on lymph nodes, pituitary glands, nerves centers, heart, blood pressure and lungs, regardless of its fiscal disadvan***es.
How to quit smoking?
These are practical steps, but we need deeds not words:
* Delay the usual time of smoking, e.g. if you are smoking every day at morning, try to delay it to the afternoon, then try again to delay it to the night. The desire of smoking will reduce gradually.
* Try to avoid the places or attitudes that remind you with smoking. Most likely, you will be longing for smoking but you have to hold your horses.
* learn new hobbies and sports to fill your time as a trial to distraction from smoking.
In fact, they are more and more ways to quit smoking, but we want to notice that you have to put in your consideration the appropriate time and place, not to mention the praying and ask Allah to help you. If you do it, you will be obedient to Allah and held in respect from all people.
Finally, we hope that all smokers quit smoking and choose to live the happy and healthy life both now and in the hereafter. May the grace and peace of Allah be with you.

[الرجـآء الرد بالغة الانجليزية ]

- - - I S L A M G I R L S . C O M - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ولا كل من بكى صـآدقاً ...

فبعضها يكون صادقاً والبعض الاخر يملك قدره رهيبة على

أفترآسكَ , ’ قليل من العاطفةَ تكفي ,’ كثير من العقل ابقى

فـاحذروَ ,’ تسلموَ !

قديم(ـة) منذ /04-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #2

رآغبہ آلفردوس★!
طالبة بـ دورة التصوير ✿

صورة رآغبہ آلفردوس★! الرمزية

رآغبہ آلفردوس★! غير متصل

عضويتي : 2399
 تاريخ إنتِسَآبيْ : Apr 2010
 مكاني : قلب من يحبني ★~
 مشاركاتي : 1,174
 التقييم : رآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond reputeرآغبہ آلفردوس★! has a reputation beyond repute
آخر تواجد: 05-07-2019 03:04 PM
الافتراضي

thanks alot sh3a3 []

exllant informaition []

[] I think the steps is very hard ^^

- - - I S L A M G I R L S . C O M - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

‏‏جميعُنآ / نفسي نفسيْ
إلآ هو : آمتيّ آمتيّ

# صلوّا عليھہ وَ سلموُا تسليمآ  !

آحببببكن في الله يآ مُلتقآويييآت , وآدري آنكم تحبوني

قديم(ـة) منذ /04-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #3

شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ
جوريّة ذاتُ ألقٍ

صورة شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ الرمزية

شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ غير متصل

عضويتي : 1261
 تاريخ إنتِسَآبيْ : Jul 2009
 مكاني : السعـوديهـ - مـكهـ
 مشاركاتي : 318
 التقييم : شـعـآعَ الاكوآنَ بدأتْ تُحلقْ في سماءْ الإبداعْ ... بــَاركـَ اللهُ فيهاَ ~
آخر تواجد: 07-08-2017 12:32 AM
الافتراضي

^
God bless you

ولا كل من بكى صـآدقاً ...

فبعضها يكون صادقاً والبعض الاخر يملك قدره رهيبة على

أفترآسكَ , ’ قليل من العاطفةَ تكفي ,’ كثير من العقل ابقى

فـاحذروَ ,’ تسلموَ !

موضوع مغلق

الإشارات المرجعية

يتصفح الموضوع حالياً: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 من الزوار)

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة مواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة ردود
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

رمز [IMG] متاح
رموز HTML مغلق

انتقل إلى

الساعة الآن +3: 04:48 PM.